воскресенье, 12 октября 2014 г.

Shiny Independent Designs for interior decoration ideas


In this publication I want to share with you with my new beautiful vintage romantic collection of designs. I do love interior design tips, so always interesting in news and art.

Lately I had an idea to create something very cozy, something that will keep an eye and would make it happy always. I adore pastelic white, grey colors, combination of them could create a really great style. I full my illustrations with tender rose, hearts and angels, added franch mood with Paris spirit. For thouse who do love chocolate, cappuccino colors and a fan of coffee drinks or wonder about decorate their room in tasty style I also made some beautiful illustrations. So welcome you to check new romantic vintage style collection in my shop where you can find shiny postcards, posters, pillows, duvets and many other tips  Vintage style collection for your home

PARIS MOOD




LOVE AND ROMANTIC







COFFEE&CAPPUCCINO LOVE





Комментариев нет: