пятница, 12 сентября 2014 г.

Summer art collection, get inspired!


I there are couldnt be much people who dont like summer. I do love summer, I cant live without it. In my country I have only 3 months of this lovely season. When its cold outside I get inspired by pictures of sunny California, or some kind of tropical landscape.




It makes my soul and mind warmer. I dream about to visit California one day. Yes its not cold outside yet, but autumn is strictly coming. So to keep you on summer time wave little longer I created a collection on tropical beach theme: inspirational summer quotes, inspirational summer mood art. I do hope that my artworks will bring you more sunny days and even be useful :)























You can see it useful by checking this link: Summer Collection

https://www.etsy.com/ru/shop/InnaVinchenkoArt

Комментариев нет: